Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts

Welcome to the Official Kingdom Hearts fan forums!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Empty
PostSubject: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 am

me i say game was a challenge so hard to beat some of the bosses took alot of strategy.
Took me 1 day to beat.
And i say the hardest boss was facing Riku for last time. U know the fight he has a keyblade and is controlled by ansem

that fight took 5 times X.X every time i was in the fight lasted 30 or 40 min.
last fight when i won took 25 min cause i got used to his movement.
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Admin
Zexion

what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:35 am

Hardest boss... It all depends on the lvl. :S

The game was not so hard. xD

It took me... I think around a week @_@ or more lol. <Tried to complete the journal>
Back to top Go down
http://kindom-hearts.techno-zone.net
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am

XD journal i had almost evrything in the game i loved kh 1
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 am

Xenorth (or whatever his name was)
game was on normal...
it took 10 min! =.=
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:44 pm

i dont remember that one
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:52 pm

He is on the first final mix...
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

O that explains it XD
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:11 am

Wait..wrong name, Xemnas was his name xD
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 pm

isnt that the last boss ansem or org 13 mem??t
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm

On final mix, you could fight Xenmas AFTER completing the game. This was one of the intro's to the ORG XIII arc.
So, since we could beat him on the first kingdom hearts game, of course we could beat him on the second XDD
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:43 pm

XD no one likes him >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Well of course, when some one tried to be friendly with him, he just give a heartless respond xD
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 pm

XD isnt he friendly
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm

well..he don't have a heart...so i guess not xDD
Back to top Go down
Bata
Heartless
Heartless
Bata

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 pm

XD that explains it XD
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Graceful Assassin
Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Hardest Boss: Phantom (Neverland)
Difficulty: Expert Mode
Time to beat: 27 minutes.

It only took so long because of having to constantly cast different spells...and I was only level 60 so I had to cure alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11390308
Nexlyn
KH Fan
KH Fan
Nexlyn

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Yeah, I remember how many times I tried to beat that one...

Really hate that boss... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat   what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was hardest boss, how hard was game, and how long did it take u to beat
Page 1 of 1